As we age our bodies can’t generate collagen as fast as it is depleted, causing our skin to lose laxity and firmness. As a result, wrinkles and fine lines form leaving you with smile lines, crow’s feet, lip wrinkles and other creases.
TempSure Envi minimizes fine lines and wrinkles, tightens, and lifts the skin. This RF (radio frequency) device heats up the tissue to trigger your body’s natural response to rebuild new collagen. It is safe treatment for all skin types, so it fits into any beauty maintenance routine.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Tempsure Envi gently heats your skin using the RF technology to trigger your body’s natural response to produce new collagen which will tighten and lift the skin. This treatment will prevent new wrinkles also helps soften the appearance of current wrinkles.
WHAT CAN I EXPECT?
The TempSure Envi treatment is designed to safely deliver RF energy into delicate areas, where your skin has become thinner during the natural aging process. The includes (but not limited to) forehead lines, frown lines, crow’s feet, smile lines and wrinkles. TempSure Envi is a comfortable, safe, relaxing treatment that doesn’t have any down time.
HOW LONG DOES A TREATMENT TAKE?
Treating the entire face takes approximately 60 Minutes. If you like a specific area treated like the orbital areas around your eyes, forehead, or smile lines your procedure could take as little as 30 minutes! The collagen rebuilding process continues to workdays, weeks even months after your treatment, a series of treatments are recommended for the best results.
CLIENT PRE-TREATMENT RECOMMENDATIONS
- Remove all makeup, including eye makeup, lotions, or sun block, and wash facial areas prior to treatment. Any preparations left on the skin will act as impedance to the energy and will diminish the effects.
- Neurotoxins or fillers should be given post-treatment; or a minimum of two weeks prior to TempSure treatment.
- For an optimum treatment, hydrate by drinking plenty of water or hydrating fluids several days in advance. Avoid alcohol if possible. Hydrate skin is easier to warm and provides better clearance through the lymph’s.
- For 5 to 7 days prior to treatment, at the practitioner’s discretion, avoid therapies that may cause erythema (redness) or irritation such as Retin-A or products containing Isotretinoin, glycolic and or salicylic acid.
- The treatment area must be free of any open lesions or infections.
Typically, Patients may return to their normal activities after receiving a TempSure treatment. Please follow the treatment advice of the practitioner.
- Wash skin with tepid water and a gentle cleanser.
- If the skin is slightly pink or red in areas following the treatment, avoid hot water when washing or showering until any erythema (redness) has subsided.
- Makeup, preferably mineral base, may be applied immediately post treatment.
- Soothing creams or moisturizers may be used.
- Use sun block with UVA and UVB protection with SPF 30 or greater to prevent sun damage.